Why HBS is Unique
What makes HBS’ Corporate Management Maintenance Services so unique?
- We invest time upfront to study your organization network environment before we ever appoint engineer to take over. Because we do our studies, the actual handover is surprisingly smooth.
- Assigned fix engineer who is familiar with the environment to reduce user from explaining their issue or needs all over again.
- Comprehensive Server Health Management ensures that the server is healthy and more predictable.
- Remote Management Services is another service that helps to reduce downtime by providing support remotely using PCAnywhere, NetSupport, CarbonCopy, Remote Desktop and so on.
- Remote alert is also implemented on all critical machines to ensure early detection of problems. In today complex network, it is difficult to notice a service failure or malfunction without some software assistant.
- Rapid response on site within promised time frame with right engineer to resolve the actual problems.
- Web base report and status. Allow you to have your services status and report anytime you need it.
- You retain full control. Your vision drives every aspect of the support to be provided. You set the expectations and standard. You know the cost upfront.
- You can focus your resources on more strategic initiatives, instead of struggling with the challenges of ICT staff shortages or lack of necessary expertise.